19.7.04

wow had an interesting day
 
first off, a friend of mine is going thro a divorce thingy
well I met her husband today
and we talked, he wants me to come around with my kids when he has his kids
like most divorces this ones not going good
misunderstandings and hurt in a big way on both size
it was interesting to see how they have no idea about the other person
they had been married for 10 years
and they just don't know each other in anyway, AT ALL
how does that happen???
blind folds???
 
well that was my morning
 
THEN
Nikki came over, she was cold and i have ducted heating
well anyway she went thro my materials cupboard
it was like a life story of my craft
i tell you what i hadn't realise how many crafts i've made over the years
as a one at a time thing you just don't know how many you do
but put them all together and WOW
sh** i've done a lot over the years
i think i've been trying to tell myself something for years
so i think i know what i'm going to be doing
here's hopein
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home