6.12.05

have had a few dreams over the last number of nights
all kind of the same
I think "Brothers Grimm" has had a little to do with them tho
and in kind of dull colours

Can't remember them all but this is what I can remember
one was with all the children beening taken (see what I mean)
but it also had something to do with fields of crops that weren't doing to well
tho they were growing they just weren't very ....."happy"? rather glum really
and as the babies were going I was showing "Mary" (yes as in ..) how bad things were
but she was wrapped in swoddling (okay not sure that's how it's spelt but that's me)
and she was also a bit, well, dekayed (ditto above)
she was also very sad

last nights dream
was in a village
the bits I remember was that there was this man who was tormourized
and as he was telling someone about the battle he was in he started living that battle again
so that the friend who was helping him dramatize the sence was thought by the man to be the enemy
but before I could tell him that he wasn't the enemy but his friend he snapped his neck
we had to leave because of that
and the only way was on a river
okay, the river was black and there was only a little boat (row boat) that could take us
with two river men to guide it
what would happen is one man would "walk" on the river to guide the boat,
in my dream I remember watching him then looking down at the river and thinking it did look hard
like wet tar, I put my hand out to feel if it was hard, but it was just like water tho black as pitch
(note to self; what is pitch?)
there was myself one male (don't know who) and I had a child with me that I was holding on to
this river was very dangerous, ruff water lots of whirl pools and things
turns out that the river was like this because it was filled with the dead
I knew that I had to heal the river
so when we made it to the town I did
this involved sing to the river
sing the souls to peace and cleanzing the river

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home