23.8.03

okay so i haven't been on.... bite me
i have been havin to get up real early to get the kids to before school so i can go to a course, so my sister n i can start a biz
mostly fun
cep now i've got a bad cold which gave me a "cold saw" as well
now i know why they are called cold saws LOL fever blisters i call em
anyway so much for the pity line

nuffin happin here
no news is good news i guess
and i don't have any thoughts to pass on and i can't remember any of my dreams, at least i have no idea if i dreamed sumthings or not, havin a fever can do that, i don't know what i dreamed n what really happened
not sure if that is a bad thing, most likely it is
my poor daughter got sick with this cold/flu thingy the day before she was to go away on camp, was she upset or what

my cats diet is not doin to good, she hasn't lost any weight, go figger
what other tit-bits

nup nuffin
just don't expect me on here for awhile
what with early nites n early mornins n things sigh there's no time

oh soulsis
my puter is not workin to well at moment
n icq didn't work for me
may have to send the puter out or sumfin
love ya tho, remember your the bestest person in the WHOLE world
n i'll torture anyone who says different
been thinkin about accpuncture ant it's possiblities but sssshhhh don't tell anyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home