28.6.03

oh that little bit had to do with my car, not my cats which think i'm their pet (of course)
my car, the other nite, well lets just say, my car is old and not very tolerant
now being an old car lots of things don't work, ie, heater, wipers (on passenger side), door handles
so lets talk about door handles, the driver's door has a habit of lockin if i want to get in
so i try to remember to have the keys with me at all time
friday nite on a cold wet evenin, i was pickin my chicks up from after school
so i gave the keys to my Connor, he's very good at things like organisin me n stuff
but........ this nite i gave him my keys to open the back of the car
and what did he do .............. he put the keys in the car n shut the door /:o|
me havin been elsewhere that day had locked all the other doors, those that needed it
so there we were cold n hungry n wantin to go home n the keys were in the car
sure i tried all the doors, even the back one, NONE of them would open
so i ring RACV on my mobile and waited.......n waited......n waited...........
at last a person came on line n i told her what had happen
she said there would be sum1 there within the hour ARGH
not happy but what could i do
being me i think, "give the doors one more try"
now if u read back i said i had tried all the doors, this is true i DID try all the doors n none of them would open
........................ UNTIL AFTER I HAD PHONED RACV N WAITED N WAITED N GOT SUM1 ON THE WAY
BEFORE THE DRIVER DOOR WOULD OPEN
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
that's the kind of spirits that live around me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home