21.5.03


well had fun drivin around goin to op shops n stuff
got WAY to much stuff
(i think i blew my budget)
BUT have got heaps of things
and a number of em are for soulsis
not sayin anythin
you'll just have to wait till friday

i have been thinkin of late, see i get involve with kids in one way or another
(no not THAT way ~@~@~, does that look like an anger face?)
and the different kinds of kids you get
i like the charmers
they are SO cute ^~^
and the ones that think they are such rebels
get over yourself SHEESH
like i care LOL
but maybe it's me
maybe i have my good days n my not so good days
*humf* i can have them too ya know
but i think i don't like other ppls kids ie; other kids at my kids school
and my daughter's party the other weeks has proved me rite, OF COURSE
i'm always rite
don''t know why ppl think differently
oh well nite ppls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home