16.4.03

(Questionaire nicked from Talon's blog and Lutra's blog.. with my answers put in)


A - Act your age? never on days with a "d" in it


B - Born on what day of the week? I believe I'm a Friday's child


C - Chore you hate? any kind of house work

D - Dad's name? Peter Hilton Alfred


E - Essential makeup item? black eye liner or else i look dead.


F - Favorite actor? Bruce Willis, Brendan Fraser, Mel...should i put females, cant think of any maybe Nichole


G - Gold or silver? Rose gold.


H - Hometown? Melbourne.


I - Instruments you play? well I could say sumfin here but I wont *snigger*


J - Job title? RULER OF THE WORLD well i can't do any worst then the ones that are


K - Kids? Girl 10 Twin boys 8 mystery biological son couple of months


L - Living arrangements? me n the kids


M - Mum's name? Tricia sumfin sumfin

N - Number of people you've slept with? um... three n counting LOL


O - Overnight hospital stays? havin babies


P - Phobia? height can be a problem sumtimes n needles have gotten worst... can't think why *rolls eyes*


Q - Quote you like? (I may get spelling wrong, live with it :op) "My name is Amego Monteas, you killed my father, prepare to die"


R - Religious affiliation? still waitin to be convinced


S - Siblings? Blood - four sisters n a brother Kin - Amanda, Niki n Colleen


U - Unique habit? just me, ask my family they'll tell you lots

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat? tomatoe or is that a fruit????


W- Worst habit? talk to much


X - X-rays you've had? um....teeth, chest n a mamagram OUCH!

Y - Yummy food you make? curry hehehehe

Z - Zodiac Sign? Taurus. We do not argue!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home