7.1.03

okay I enjoy a little chase as much as the next cat

but I am so sick of chasing wild life in my house

There I was sitting happily in the lounge when i hear this nosie. Cats I think, go back to reading. Another big nosie, "Damn what are those cats doing?". So I go and have a look. To the kitchen to have a look, can't see anything. Shrug, but while I'm up I wonder if there's anything to munch on. For some reason I turn around, now being that there are things on my bench the sight of a possum standing between this stuff took a bit to register. Bloody hell I says. (shit too) Okay how do I get it outside.



Start of chase around the kitchen. Got myself a towel, if you can cover em they calm down abit, just abit. Ever so slowly I move up to it, I think the light blinded it a little and the fall throught the hole in the roof, (grumble grumble that's it, they will have to do something about it now), also maybe it was waiting to see what i would do. Just as I get close to it, it dashes off. Wall in the way, can't go that way. Jump on dishes, bloody thing broke one of my plates, grumble. Off the bench, luckly not into lounge room. It runs over to other side of kitchen. Slowly slowly. Runs for back door, this is glass, that doesn't work. I move slowly over to it, damn i think why didn't I open the bloody door. At this point Rose who was outside the door at the time thinks "WOW what was that" all interest now. I fail to get the possum at door, gggrrrrr. It runs to go hide, luckly for me it's tail is sticking out, ssssoooo. I grab the tail and pull it towards me, you ever heard of the saying "tiger by the tail"? Lucky this does not apply. Throw the towel over it's head. THEN try and grab it through the towel, think it might have been a youngish one, nothing to grab at neck, but i got hold of it behind its shoulders. Now when you get hold of a possum, besides not getting them close enough to you that they can latch on with claws and teeth, once you have it it will quitent down. Holding it WAY out in front of me, I unlock the back door and take it out to freedom. Last heard running up the nearest tree, with Rose willing to find it. (rolls eyes)



Well you can't say my night are boring, if it's not what the cat's bring in, it's something else.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home